Requests for Warranty Service
In most instances, you will need to make your warranty service request(s) through your home builder’s customer service department.
That information is promptly relayed to us. If your builder does not have a customer service contact, feel free to call our service department at 561-732-3176 or e-mail
us at email@example.com
Our office hours are 7:30AM to 4:30PM, Monday-Friday. If you need after-hours emergency service, please call the above-mentioned number and follow the voice prompts.
Most importantly, we are committed to the safety and satisfaction of our customers and employees. As such, we welcome your feedback and encourage the reporting of any unsafe conditions.
• Drain line stoppages for individual fixtures such as water closets, lavatories, garbage disposals, bathtubs or showers will be serviced for a period of 30 days after occupancy. This allows ample time for a stoppage to develop if the problem is due to construction debris.
• Stoppages caused by debris or misuse are not covered, and will be charged to the homeowner at our standard service rates.
• The main drain line cleanout is usually located in the front of the garage on either side. Opening the cleanout can provide relief in the unlikely event of a main line stoppage.
• Your home is equipped with a main valve to shut-off the water supply to the entire home. You should know where the main shut-off valve is located and know how to operate it.
• All of the fixtures in your home are equipped with individual shut-off valves. These valves are located under the fixture,
and in cabinets where applicable. The icemaker and dishwasher shut-offs are usually located under the kitchen sink.
• All hot water can be turned off by closing the valve located on the cold-water supply piping to your home’s water heater. Reminder:
It is recommended that the gas valve and/ or the electric circuit to the water heater be turned off if the cold-water valve is closed.
Water Conserving Fixtures
• The toilets, showerheads, and faucets in your new home are required to comply with the water efficiency standards established by either federal, state or local laws.
Additionally, many manufactures design their products to comply with WaterSense or the stricter California Water-Efficiency standards.
While these fixtures perform quite well and offer the benefit of water savings, you may notice a difference in their flow and flush characteristics. You should know that:
- You should never flush tampons, sanitary napkins, paper towels, wet-naps, baby-wipes, and Q-tips. Additionally, low volume per flush toilets are less tolerant to non-dispersible toilet
tissue and wipes. Flushing any of these products may cause a stoppage.
- WaterSense showerheads are limited to a maximum flowrate of 2.0 gallons per minute; showerheads designed to meet California Water-Efficiency standards are limited to maximum
flowrate of 1.8 gallons per minute. These showerheads are designed to conserve water while still providing a satisfying showering experience.
If you notice that your showerhead does not exhibit a consistent flow-stream from all orifices, it may require cleaning.
- Faucets designed to comply with the California Water-Efficiency standards are limited to a maximum flowrate of 1.2 gallons per minute.
• For your protection, water heater thermostats are factory pre-set to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit are considered a scald hazard.
Please do not ask us to raise the temperature of your hot water.
• If your water is not heating at all, check your circuit breaker before calling for service.
• External rust or corrosion of the tank jacket is cosmetic in nature and is not covered by this warranty.
Fixtures and Trim
• Fixtures and faucets should be checked carefully at the time of walk-though for defects or damage.
• All damaged or defective fixtures are subject to inspection by the manufacturer’s representative before replacement.
• All fixtures are warrantied for one year, unless damaged by the occupants. Normal wear and tear and maintenance are not covered.